Our values define who we are, how we work, what we believe in and what we stand for. These Values guide how we act and how we expect to be treated:
- Violence is not a method. We believe in common sense and humanity.
- Our knowledge, professionalism and good management can make a difference.
- We are ready for constructive cooperation with government authorities at all levels, as well as for assisting the State in ensuring the rights and freedoms and the preservation of civil peace.
- We do not participate in election campaigns, political campaigning and other activities aimed at achieving and exercising state power. Participants of the Network are involved in political activities exclusively on their own behalf and not allowed to use the name and symbols of the TransAction in them.
- We will not join any coalitions, unions and other associations with political parties and organizations that run for power.
- We build our relationships with religious organizations on the basis of mutual respect, freedom of conscience and separation of religion and state.
- We believe that even the most complex social issues can be resolved through equal dialogue and respect for diversity of opinions and beliefs. References to freedom of religious, political or other opinions cannot justify violence and incitement to violence, discrimination and humiliation.
- We consider intersex phobia and transphobia to be part of the general xenophobia problem, and we are willing to cooperate with anyone who shares the principles of equality of rights and freedoms, non-discrimination and tolerance.