- We believe in collaboration.
- We have faith in ideas.
- Respect and celebration of gender diversity is an integral part of a society that is based on the fulfillment of human rights.
- It is our duty to oppose the continued exotisation of trans people and the persistent pathologisation of gender variance as a mental disorder.
- We believe in sharing knowledge and experiences so that outcomes are stronger and impact is greater.
- Committed and passionate, we anchor our work in understanding and facts.
- Most of all, we believe in equity, dignity and social justice.
- No one should be left behind.